We all get tired of change, but change is even harder when you resist it! Learning to navigate and embrace change can really be a great thing. If you're not going through change, it probably means you're stuck, or you're not innovating, or maybe you're a little bit bored.Resistance is like energetic glue - you're blocking yourself from creative ideas, and closing yourself off to new ideas.
How to Navigate Change Instead of Avoiding Change [Video]
The 5 Most Effective Ways to Navigate Change
- Notice your relationship with change - scary? exciting?
- Notice what assumptions you are making about the change. What are you making up about what MIGHT happen? Stay really present to the change that's happening right now.
- Stay really present to the change that's happening right now.
- Take amazing care of yourself so that you can be the best instrument of change possible.
- Really look at your intentions and desired outcomes for the change.
Following these steps yourself, or guiding your team through these steps, will improve your leadership and help you maximize your impact - in your business, and in your life. How do YOU want to #ShowUp?