Golly, 3 lists! After reflecting on why I'd come, asking my clients, and collaborating with some fellow Bootist Leaders, we've gathered 32 reasons to come. I think they're all pretty good. Take a look, see what resonates for you, and if it does, by all means, come!
1. Life seems very serious right now. Wouldn't a bit of fun mixed in with personal development and blended with tangible action plans for making your leadership more effective and more rewarding be a good way to spend two days?
2. Just getting away to "work on yourself" is a good thing to do. One of the people I talked to said that just the act of committing to getting away for 2 days to get some space and reflection time was reason enough to come.
3. I have a feeling that a year from now, you'll be kicking yourself for not having made to time to come out here and gather your thoughts, clear some mental and physical space to get grounded and help make you and your organization more effective. Really. Because what you do at this retreat will propel you further, faster in managing your energy, creating clarity and congruency, making better business decisions, and being the kind of leader you want to be. A year from now you'll look back and be glad you started this now.
4. I have lined up a special array of goodies that you won't find in this way anywhere else. And each of the goodies, every single thing I'm putting into the retreat is being done so with love and thought and what will best serve each participant. (The feedback I get at every event speaks to the power of doing this and I'm happy to do it.)
5. You'll meet really great people and hear what they're working on and learning.
6. You'll get in on the front end of something really great because Bootist Leadership is here to stay and it's just going to grow. Be one of the first to join in this new way of congruent and fun leadership.
7. You'll get ideas for helping your team become more of a connected, congruent and engaged Bootist Team. (This is another workshop, but doing this work for yourself has ripple effects.)
8. You'll have access to resources that no one else will (these are limited resources in time and quantity and Bootist Retreaters get first dibs.)
9. You'll eat well and develop a whole new relationship and mindset with boots, 12 hugs and cupcakes.
10. We're nice, fun to hang out with and committed to helping you get what you want out of this retreat. Just look at it as Summer Camp for Leaders with us as your Camp Counselors.